SpreadMaster Chip Spreader
The new Parker ‘Spreadmaster’ chipping spreader has been designed as the ultimate solution for surface dressing works.
Controls have been centralised to simplify operation and minimise the time needed for driver training with a single joystick for all chip spreading controls and a steering wheel and accelerator to drive the machine.
With a variable width twin section front aggregate hopper which is continuously expandable and a series of cut off gates the chipper is capable of spread widths of 300mm to 4.4m (12" to 174").
The Cummins Tier 4 Final / EU Stage IV Power Plant features a fully integrated aftertreatment exhaust system maximising torque output and fuel economy while acheiving near-zero emissions.
- Simple operating controls minimise time needed for operator training
- High travel speed between sites to reduce down time
- Accurate rate of spread of chippings without overlaps
- Spread widths from 300mm to 4.40 metres
- Efficient Tier 4 Final / EU Stage IV 194kW (260hp) engine
- Four wheel hydraulic drive to cope with demanding terrain
Extending Spread Hoppers
Feed Hopper & Tow Hitch
|inches||12' 6”||12' 6”|
|inches||8' 5”||8' 5”|
|inches||8' 5”||14' 8”|
|Feed Conveyor||Width||mm||2 x 500|
|inches||2 x 19 3/4”|
|Spreading Hoppers||Trimmed||m³||2 x 1.50|
|yd³||2 x 1.96|
Find Out More