Sitemix Static Low Profile Concrete Plants
Parker Sitemix concrete batching plants can be provided in either static or transportable form and with differing levels of specification to suit individual contract and site production features and requirements.
Sitemix Static Low Profile
Offering a unique approach to in-situ concrete production, the transportable Sitemix introduces complete portability to wet and dry concrete batch plant operation. Capable of producing up to 80m³/h of compacted concrete, the Parker Sitemix range enables the contractor to produce high quality concrete on-site as and when required. Designed to be both low level and modular, the plants main components are assembled within container style frames allowing complete portability and ensuring minimum transportation and shipping costs.
All individual plant components, electrics, compressed air, water supplies and plant controls are pre-connected prior to dispatch and are designed for ease of dismantling and reassembly to ensure rapid on-site installation and commissioning.
Key features of the transportable / modular Sitemix plant include:
- Unobtrusive low level design.
- Modular container style construction.
- Completely transportable and allowing fast installation.
- Wet mix / Dry mix alternatives.
- Alternative plant layouts and arrangements to ensure minimal site footprint.
- Modular cement storage silos and delivery systems.
- Plant mounted operator control cabin and integrated control systems.