Sitemix Static High Level Concrete Plants
Parker Sitemix concrete batching plants can be provided in either static or transportable form and with differing levels of specification to suit individual contract and site production features and requirements.
Sitemix Static High Level
The static design plants are bespoke, high capacity, static concrete plants that can be tailored to both ready mixed concrete and mortar applications and are capable of producing up to 200m3/h of high specification compacted concrete in full continuous operation.
Key features of the static Sitemix plant include:
- Multiple, high capacity aggregate storage bins with pneumatically operated radial batching doors and include low friction surface linings and vibrators when required.
- Aggregate weigh conveyor for collection of recipe batched aggregate materials.
- Batch weighed aggregate collecting / mixer delivery conveyor.
- Vertical and horizontal cement storage silo options with bulk filling systems and protection.
- Cement feed delivery screw conveyors feeding to plant mounted cement batch weigh hoppers.
- Modular high speed, high efficiency pan mixers with twin discharge load-out points if required.
- Full access and maintenance platforms to operational areas.
Equipment options are also available including:
- High capacity, twin shaft continuous mixer models available.
- Dry batching, non-mixer variants available.
- Fresh and recycled water supply tanks and circulation / delivery systems.
- Multi option additive storage and delivery systems.
- Fully sheeted, customer bespoke and environmentally sensitive plant designs.