ANCILLARY EQUIPMENTAsphalt Plant Control Systems
Parker control systems have been developed in both touchscreen and PC models.The standard Parker RTS asphalt control system is based around a powerful industrial PLC interface, linked to a robust touchscreen terminal with an easy to use large daylight readable display. The operator can select from multiple languages, unlimited mix recipes and view an animated plant mimic for live information status.
For asphalt plant installations that require greater reporting and online diagnostics a more sophisticated PC based twin screen system is available.
Parker RTS Control System Features:
- Solid state technology throughout.
- Super-bright touch screen display ensuring readability in sunlight.
- Clear keyboard design with eight multifunction soft keys, with digital indicating load cell amplifiers for each weigh scale.
- Multiple languages supported.
- Unlimited number of mix recipes.
- Automatic mix control.
- Password protected for secure access control.
- Animated plant mimic for live information status.
- End of day totals reporting for production and recipe ingredients.
- Recipe / Job scheduling.
- Automatic material in-flight correction for mix accuracy.
- Two stage bitumen weighing ensures precise bitumen control.
- Network port for remote viewing and operation with download port for USB connection.
Parker PC Based Control System Features and options:
- Industrial grade robust fanless PC system.
- Twin high definition wide screen displays that allow multiple functions to be viewed concurrently.
- Software specifically designed in-house with multiple options.
- Allen-Bradley hardware and expandable PLC racks to allow system expansion.
- Battery back-up for uninterruptible power supply to protect the PC from “power-spikes”.
- Automatic motor control for starting and stopping all plant motors sequentially via the control system PC.
- Recipe control of the cold feed system where feed rates are automatically set up for each mix recipe.
- Mixed material silo load-out that can be automatically controlled through the PC control system.
- Two-way communication system to provide interface between incoming vehicles, bitumen delivery and loading and the cabin with matrix board and external speakers at the mixed material load out area.
- Vehicle ticketing system for auditing and recording of delivery and collection of materials
- Enhanced data logging of production and materials.
- Online monitoring and full diagnostic support
A full range of mobile, split level and stationary control houses and motor control centres are available.