Bulk HandlingT8048 Tracked Stacking Conveyor
The Parker T8048 offers superior stockpiling capacity and minimises on-site movements and material handling costs.
Designed for ease of mobility on site, the T8048 is manufactured with a highly robust chassis for optimal strength and rigidity in difficult terrain and working environments such as those normally associated with quarry conditions.
Key features of the tracked conveyor include:
- Robust and durable track mounted chassis.
- Hydraulic folding system for rapid on-site equipment set up.
- Hydraulically adjustable feed box height and stockpile discharge height.
- Heavy duty 1000mm (48”) wide high capacity troughed conveyor belt.
- Thermostatically controlled hydraulic oil cooler fitted as standard.
- Pendant remote control for ease of tracking mobility on site and during transportation/loading.
- Dual hydraulic motor drive of rubber lagged conveyor head drum.
- Warning alarm siren and flashing beacon fitted for alert prior to tracking and operation.
- Automatic engine shut-down for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, low oil level, filter blockage and fuel contamination.
- Emergency stops fitted at accessible positions.
- Over belt dust covers
- Dust emission and suppression equipment
- Extended feed loading hopper
- Wear resistant feed hopper linings
- Electric drive
- Chevron / cleated conveyor belt for handling lightweight and difficult materials
- Discharge dust chute at head Full radio remote control of tracking and operational functions